




Been having fights with B of late. But I cant help but be so frickin' pissed.
Fuck it.
I wanna stop schooling and go work so that I've my own money. I dont wanna/ cant survive on what my parents give me monthly.
One of t reasons i cried so hard last night was this.
You said I was mad to do so, and I shouldnt do this to my future. But I just cant bear to see my parents surviving like mad on their account savings while I keep asking them for money.
Yes I feel bad okay. You may nt feel so baby cos both your parents are working AND HAVE A STABLE INCOME. Its easy for you t say that my parents are also working what, but do you actually know how much they really really earn??
I look forward t CNY annually as this is a time where i can "get my source of money from" and not rely on my parents for at least a period of time.
I really dont bear t see them scrimping and saving like mad just for me. I really wanna work. But this means I've lesser time for you and friends and other stuff.
I really dont know. Really.
I just cant help but cry t relieve myself from all this shitty stuff.
I'm stuck on this rollercoaster ride of emotions and problems. ))):
不开心.
抱抱我好吗?
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
♥ Clararararara
12.1.10