Just finished watching P.S. I Love You.
It was a very touching show, totally made me cry till my shirt's wet now. ):
I totally like the way how the letters that the husband who has passed away are written to his wife, to tell her to move on with her life.
It's really such a sweet thing. It was even better when the wife obliged to everything that was stated in the letter. (:
In the end, she gradually got over him and got on with her new life. :D
Pity that she didn't end up with her friend, Daniel. :x
Such a sweet show.
So gonna borrow the book if I've the time. :D
It's close to 4.20 and I'm still awake.
How silly of me to keep myself awake just to make it for the first train so that I could see you.
I guess to me it's all worth the long haul. (:
Bet you're sleeping very soundly now, and I guess when I reach later you won't be able to open the door.
Silly boy, I love you.
♥ Clararararara
3.10.09