Started work today at Premier's.
Stressed.
Hard time remembering things.
One sentence to sum up all: "Am not suitable for working life, is such a pampered bitch."
To think I even whined and groaned at Baby about my day, and even fucking cried.
Which made him even more pissed off.
I'm just trying to tell you that after 18 years, it's my very first time stepping into the corporate world and I'm telling you I can't handle the stress that's why I cried and you're mad with me?
I just wanted a listening ear, but yet you decided to meet your friend.
Never mind then.
Guess I'll just sleep it off.
Sushi with Girlfriends at ShinTokyo.
Staffs were staring at us for our piling plates.
Wanted to pile more as I was fucking starving but I'm on a tight budget.
红山那里没有好吃的东西。我不喜欢吃。
Yes I've a pussy mouth so what. Big deal. Fuck you.
Big thanks to Kesin for the 10. Lovelove.
I WANNA GO SWIMMING TMR. I WANNA CLEAR MY MIND. I JUST DONT WANNA SEE ANYONE YET.
♥ Clararararara
14.9.09