Like what I told you dear,
XiaoWei is the firestarter.
Am so so so angry and sad for listening to what he said the other day.
And I actually heeded his advice.
Which indirectly caused what is happening now.
Thanks so much for being such a good friend lor. Zzzz!
Wtf.
Forget it. From now on shall distance myself away from you.
I wondered if you did eat your meals,
I wondered if you're full,
I wondered if you would sleep at night, and fall into a deep snooze?
I missed you every night,
I missed you every day.
I really really wanna show you that I would really mend my ways.
I really miss you loads Babyboy.
I really really do.
I so wanna hug you tight,
I so wanna kiss you too.
I really wanted to text you, but I restrained myself.
It really was unbearable till the point I cried.
I swallowed back my tears,
and soothed my fears.
For I really wanna prove to you that I've turned over a new leaf.
"I love you Baby."
"I love you too."
I miss hearing those words that linger in my ears.
I miss your voice, I miss your hugs, I miss your kisses, I miss your scent, I miss your presence. I miss everything about you.
I want this week to pass fast, and I also want you to see the changed me.
I really don't want to lose you boy.
I really really don't.
Because I wanna spend the rest of my life with you.
I really really do.
This I promise you.
Tonight I'll reflect again.
♥ Clararararara
19.8.09