I'm not in the best of moods today.
I'm feeling crappy.
Thoughts are racing through my mind.
I'm feeling........
Sometimes I want to tell someone/something what's happening in me.
But the thoughts are clogging up my brain so much that whenever I wanna voice them out, I just don't know where to start from and not a word comes out from my mouth.
It's not that I want to keep these emotions inside me, it's just that I don't know who to tell and what to say.
That's why i bottle them up and keep quiet about it.
B, I apologise for times you asked me to share my feelings with you but I can't not because I want to, but because the things that I want to voice out so much always get stuck, that's why I always choke up.
Sometimes I feel painful for not being able to tell anyone what I'm feeling currently.
Sometimes I've the urge to just crack open my mind and literally pour out my thoughts and feeling for you to see.
Sometimes I just wanna hug my soft toy and stone, tell it what's up in my head.
I can't help but cry myself to sleep because of these issues.
I can't help but keep everything god damned thing inside me.
How I wished I had a projecter inside me, then whenever I've bottled up feelings inside me and I want to voice them out but then I can't, I can easily project them out on a screen for you to see.
I really wished that I could tell you things.
I really wished that I had somebody to confide in.
But yet, sometimes I'd rather keep things to myself.
I know it's painful, I know it's stressful.
I'm not okay. But please don't probe me.
♥ Clararararara
5.8.09