<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1119339965675090939?origin\x3dhttp://clara-andsomepsychoproblem.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Give it to ya till you're screaming my name.

Biography

The name is Clara. I'm made up of mischief and mayhem. I like to kiss girls and flip their skirts. :D No, I'm straight. I love my boyfriend.


Tagboard


Linksboard

ALICIA
AMELIA
BERNYCE
CALVIN
ELISE
♥♥HONGKAI♥♥
JULIANA
JULIAN
KAIQI
KESIN♥
KEVIN
RAINIE♥
VANESSA♥
XINYI♥

Pastentries

♥ 2007.09
♥ 2007.10
♥ 2007.11
♥ 2007.12
♥ 2008.01
♥ 2008.02
♥ 2008.03
♥ 2008.04
♥ 2008.05
♥ 2008.06
♥ 2008.07
♥ 2008.08
♥ 2008.09
♥ 2008.10
♥ 2008.11
♥ 2008.12
♥ 2009.01
♥ 2009.02
♥ 2009.03
♥ 2009.04
♥ 2009.05
♥ 2009.06
♥ 2009.07
♥ 2009.08
♥ 2009.09
♥ 2009.10
♥ 2009.11
♥ 2009.12
♥ 2010.01
♥ 2010.02
♥ 2010.03
♥ 2010.04
♥ 2010.05


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


17.7.09




Met up with my dearest LXY after being locked up at home for 247521634285496342431 days.
We went to collect her tickets to Genting at Boon Lay.
Ate dessert there.
And took a bus to Jurong Point !
Walk walk, and I managed to purchase my CARAMEL CORN!
Super happy de laaaaaaaaaa! :DD
We went around making so much noise and laughing madly like some siaolang, till everyone was staring at us.
Her slippers decided to give up on her as well !
So we went on a hunting adventure for a new pair of shoes.
This girl uh, like picky uh ! :X
In the end she FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY settled on a pair of M)phosis flipflops. :D
"I still can't get used to this pair lei. I should have gotten the other pair."
-____________________-
Kuakuakuakuaaaaaaaaaa~

♥ Clararararara
17.7.09