<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1119339965675090939?origin\x3dhttp://clara-andsomepsychoproblem.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Give it to ya till you're screaming my name.

Biography

The name is Clara. I'm made up of mischief and mayhem. I like to kiss girls and flip their skirts. :D No, I'm straight. I love my boyfriend.


Tagboard


Linksboard

ALICIA
AMELIA
BERNYCE
CALVIN
ELISE
♥♥HONGKAI♥♥
JULIANA
JULIAN
KAIQI
KESIN♥
KEVIN
RAINIE♥
VANESSA♥
XINYI♥

Pastentries

♥ 2007.09
♥ 2007.10
♥ 2007.11
♥ 2007.12
♥ 2008.01
♥ 2008.02
♥ 2008.03
♥ 2008.04
♥ 2008.05
♥ 2008.06
♥ 2008.07
♥ 2008.08
♥ 2008.09
♥ 2008.10
♥ 2008.11
♥ 2008.12
♥ 2009.01
♥ 2009.02
♥ 2009.03
♥ 2009.04
♥ 2009.05
♥ 2009.06
♥ 2009.07
♥ 2009.08
♥ 2009.09
♥ 2009.10
♥ 2009.11
♥ 2009.12
♥ 2010.01
♥ 2010.02
♥ 2010.03
♥ 2010.04
♥ 2010.05


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


28.1.09

I was supposed to do a collage after the New Year, but on second thought some of you were complaining that I've no updates so I shall be nice and update on what I've done during the New Year! :D

New Year's Eve's eve


It was my Aunt's birthday and we had a small celebration at home. Had YuSheng , braised pig trotters, drunken prawns, wasabi-mayo prawns, cold jellyfish and many other dishes! Her birthday was totally scrumptious ! Washed down everything with half a bottle of champagne. :DD

New Year's Eve

Had Steamboat at home. Wagyu & Kobe beef was absolutely delicious ! Thanks to the marinade and dipping sauces created by MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME! :DD Had second round after that. Super niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I love the Enoki mushrooms and the soup base! :DD
Played MJ with parents and I won a few bucks from them. Hehehehs. They're rusty alr. :D
Shou sui till about 3++4 and fell asleep.

Chu Yi!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Went to Uncle Lawrence's house and Grandma's place only. Gao tim liaos. :D LOL
Sat there and finished up most of the goodies on the table. Ate Ben and Jerry's ! :DD

Chu Er!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Visited Grandaunt's house last minute, as we totally forgot about it! :X
Mahjong at night at Jurrel's friend's crib. I lost like _____ Really damn chor siaaaaaa!
Went home and mahjong-ed again, I won! :DD Parents are rusty noobs. Hehehehe.

Chu San!

Woke up bright and early at 7+, cos mummy said that we've relatives coming. I waited for ages and in the end they came at 1030. -__________-|||| Spent my day shuffling AND HITTING MY HEAD AGAINST THE PILLAR AGAIN, snacking on the goodies and DRINKING DRINKING DRINKING! :D

Gosh, I'm such an alcoholic. :X



I WANT TO GO OUT UHHHHHHH! KESIN COME BACK QUICK SO THAT WE CAN GO SHOPPING, TANNING, AND BITCHING WITH THE REST OF THE GIRLS! T.T

♥ Clararararara
28.1.09