<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1119339965675090939?origin\x3dhttp://clara-andsomepsychoproblem.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Give it to ya till you're screaming my name.

Biography

The name is Clara. I'm made up of mischief and mayhem. I like to kiss girls and flip their skirts. :D No, I'm straight. I love my boyfriend.


Tagboard


Linksboard

ALICIA
AMELIA
BERNYCE
CALVIN
ELISE
♥♥HONGKAI♥♥
JULIANA
JULIAN
KAIQI
KESIN♥
KEVIN
RAINIE♥
VANESSA♥
XINYI♥

Pastentries

♥ 2007.09
♥ 2007.10
♥ 2007.11
♥ 2007.12
♥ 2008.01
♥ 2008.02
♥ 2008.03
♥ 2008.04
♥ 2008.05
♥ 2008.06
♥ 2008.07
♥ 2008.08
♥ 2008.09
♥ 2008.10
♥ 2008.11
♥ 2008.12
♥ 2009.01
♥ 2009.02
♥ 2009.03
♥ 2009.04
♥ 2009.05
♥ 2009.06
♥ 2009.07
♥ 2009.08
♥ 2009.09
♥ 2009.10
♥ 2009.11
♥ 2009.12
♥ 2010.01
♥ 2010.02
♥ 2010.03
♥ 2010.04
♥ 2010.05


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


24.12.08

Rainy Christmas Eve.

What can I say ?
Everyone's out with their significant halves, having parties and loads of fun while I'm at home spending Christmas all alone.
I'm feeling sore, really sore.
I just dislike the feeling of spending Christmas alone when all my other friends are having fun outside and I'm home sobbing like fuck cos they dumped me at the last moment for their other halves/other friends when we've already agreed to celebrate together. Lagi best thing is that when things crop up or there's a sudden change of plans, I'm their so called 'backup plan' or rahter, LAST RESORT.
I'm not putting the blame on you Va, if you're reading this.
Okay I'm throwing a tantrum right now. Fuck it, I'm really unhappy okay. _|_
And some ______ freaking destroyed my new lashes for __ sake. I've such a strong urge to strangle that person.

You know what? I just wanna sleep through the transition and dread this Christmas and the following ones.

*Same goes to Countdown. :/



christmas Pictures, Images and Photos

Merry _______ Christmas manzxzxzxzx.

♥ Clararararara
24.12.08