<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1119339965675090939?origin\x3dhttp://clara-andsomepsychoproblem.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Give it to ya till you're screaming my name.

Biography

The name is Clara. I'm made up of mischief and mayhem. I like to kiss girls and flip their skirts. :D No, I'm straight. I love my boyfriend.


Tagboard


Linksboard

ALICIA
AMELIA
BERNYCE
CALVIN
ELISE
♥♥HONGKAI♥♥
JULIANA
JULIAN
KAIQI
KESIN♥
KEVIN
RAINIE♥
VANESSA♥
XINYI♥

Pastentries

♥ 2007.09
♥ 2007.10
♥ 2007.11
♥ 2007.12
♥ 2008.01
♥ 2008.02
♥ 2008.03
♥ 2008.04
♥ 2008.05
♥ 2008.06
♥ 2008.07
♥ 2008.08
♥ 2008.09
♥ 2008.10
♥ 2008.11
♥ 2008.12
♥ 2009.01
♥ 2009.02
♥ 2009.03
♥ 2009.04
♥ 2009.05
♥ 2009.06
♥ 2009.07
♥ 2009.08
♥ 2009.09
♥ 2009.10
♥ 2009.11
♥ 2009.12
♥ 2010.01
♥ 2010.02
♥ 2010.03
♥ 2010.04
♥ 2010.05


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


15.11.08

NONONONONONO!!!
I/WE WON'T LET YOU GO TO ENGLAND!
NI ZOU LE , WO MEN ZEN ME BAN SIAAAAAA!!
CANNOT!
YOU CANNOT BE SO SELFISH, ALTHOUGH US ON THE OTHER HAND ARE LA.
BUT STILL!! WE WON'T LET YOU GO NO MATTER WHAT!!

WE SHALL JOIN FORCES AND STOP YOU FROM GOING TO ENGLANNNNNNNNND!!



LIM KESIN SHALL STAY IN SINGAPORE FOREVER AND EVERRRRRRRRRR!!

♥ Clararararara
15.11.08