<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1119339965675090939?origin\x3dhttp://clara-andsomepsychoproblem.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Give it to ya till you're screaming my name.

Biography

The name is Clara. I'm made up of mischief and mayhem. I like to kiss girls and flip their skirts. :D No, I'm straight. I love my boyfriend.


Tagboard


Linksboard

ALICIA
AMELIA
BERNYCE
CALVIN
ELISE
♥♥HONGKAI♥♥
JULIANA
JULIAN
KAIQI
KESIN♥
KEVIN
RAINIE♥
VANESSA♥
XINYI♥

Pastentries

♥ 2007.09
♥ 2007.10
♥ 2007.11
♥ 2007.12
♥ 2008.01
♥ 2008.02
♥ 2008.03
♥ 2008.04
♥ 2008.05
♥ 2008.06
♥ 2008.07
♥ 2008.08
♥ 2008.09
♥ 2008.10
♥ 2008.11
♥ 2008.12
♥ 2009.01
♥ 2009.02
♥ 2009.03
♥ 2009.04
♥ 2009.05
♥ 2009.06
♥ 2009.07
♥ 2009.08
♥ 2009.09
♥ 2009.10
♥ 2009.11
♥ 2009.12
♥ 2010.01
♥ 2010.02
♥ 2010.03
♥ 2010.04
♥ 2010.05


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


17.11.08


好姐妹打死都不会离开对方的lor!








YIPPPPPEEEEEEEE! BIMBO'S STAYING IN SINGAPORE LIKE FOREVER AND EVER!
MUST BE ALL THE GREAT WORK THAT ALL OF US PUT IN JUST TO TALK YOU ROUND. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH! 本小姐 IS SO PROUD OF MYSELF LAA! :DDDD




Okay I must admit that besides MEMEMEMEMEMEME that took so so so much effort to persuade this kid to stay in SG, I've a long list of people to thank which includes:


Kai 'COUSIN'


Ace Ah Pek

Fatfat


Wayne

Vanessa

Weixiong

Angie

Rahim

And many many others that I've not mentioned. :DD

But anyways, thanks so so so so so so much for all your help just to make KESIN stay in SG forever and ever! :DDD SUPER HAPPY CANS!





To Kesin: I know this is kinda tough for you to handle, but seriously he's too outrageous! He may be the main reason for your leaving, but still if you really did, what about us? If you left because you wanted to avoid something or someone, how is it fair to the rest of your family and friends? I could understand the situation that you're currently caught up in, and I could totally understand the distraught feeling of leaving your family, loved ones and friends to go to an ALIEN country all alone. I know how you feel, and I don't blame you for tearing in the middle of the train journey that day. You just can't bear to leave this place even though it has brought equally good and bad memories ehs?

And knowing you that you cannot take cold weathers, I doubt your fats can withstand you through their early days of winter! XD I can imagine you shivering like no tommorrow and sitting by the fireplace ( if there is one over at your aunt's house), warming yourself up so much that you won't wanna step out and explore England!

And besides, you CAN'T CAN'T CAN'T stand long journeys. Imagine the long bus ride to town or train ride to Eunos is good enough to kill you already, talk about taking long hour flights to some place that you say YOU CAN ADAPT TO IT QUICKLY called ENGLAND

. It's good to hear that you're staying, so that in future we can always include you in all sorts of fun! Don't forget! You still owe me a good good tanning session! :DD



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ you la BIMBO!

♥ Clararararara
17.11.08