<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1119339965675090939?origin\x3dhttp://clara-andsomepsychoproblem.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Give it to ya till you're screaming my name.

Biography

The name is Clara. I'm made up of mischief and mayhem. I like to kiss girls and flip their skirts. :D No, I'm straight. I love my boyfriend.


Tagboard


Linksboard

ALICIA
AMELIA
BERNYCE
CALVIN
ELISE
♥♥HONGKAI♥♥
JULIANA
JULIAN
KAIQI
KESIN♥
KEVIN
RAINIE♥
VANESSA♥
XINYI♥

Pastentries

♥ 2007.09
♥ 2007.10
♥ 2007.11
♥ 2007.12
♥ 2008.01
♥ 2008.02
♥ 2008.03
♥ 2008.04
♥ 2008.05
♥ 2008.06
♥ 2008.07
♥ 2008.08
♥ 2008.09
♥ 2008.10
♥ 2008.11
♥ 2008.12
♥ 2009.01
♥ 2009.02
♥ 2009.03
♥ 2009.04
♥ 2009.05
♥ 2009.06
♥ 2009.07
♥ 2009.08
♥ 2009.09
♥ 2009.10
♥ 2009.11
♥ 2009.12
♥ 2010.01
♥ 2010.02
♥ 2010.03
♥ 2010.04
♥ 2010.05


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


13.11.08

Got yelled at by Kesin this morning, freakin wrecked my beautiful dream. =.=!!
She couldn't accompany Fat to CWP to repair his phone, so she called me instead to go with him. In the end, Yong Da was being called along too. LOLOLOL.

Rainy weather, super chilly wind. Wanted to wear my super thick orange hoodie, but thinking that the weather might might MIGHT change for the better later I decided not to.

So upon reaching the Nokia repair store, Fat's phone was okay ! =.=!!!
Fat says that his phone is scared of being repaired, that's why it's back to normal. :DDD
Went to the arcade, played a few rounds and went for lunch.
Took a train back to CCK and headed to Lot One for more arcade. =.= Guys.... *speechless*


After about an hour plus, couldn't take it anymore. I took a bus back to Panjang bought some food and went to Kesin's house.
Fell asleep there, MY USUAL LAAA.

Woke up and met Fat and co. at Plaza.
Walk walk, talk rubbish, eat and went home.







SO GONNA DYE MY HAIR TOMORROW LAAAAAA!

♥ Clararararara
13.11.08