I wonder why people blog-hop.
Even I blog-hop too.
Maybe other's lives are just more vibrant and interesting, compared to ours? LOL.
I don't know, I'm just being honestly random.
Don't you think that people blog-hop due to boredom, or maybe just plain nosiness about other people's lives rather than their own?
I'm not trying to aim at people, but I think that it's kinda.. I don't know, waste of time?
Blog-hopping ain't a bad thing, but I just think that doing so is kinda invading other people's privacy? It's like they post their daily lives and along comes an annonymous person reading the content, besides reading that person tags the author's tagboard commenting on what he/she wrote. And sometimes the comments given ain't that pleasant. I'm sure most of you bloggers have experienced these: posting your contents and yet getting criticised for typing such stuff.
Guess you all must be having the :/ , -.-!! , o.o!! expression whenever you receive such comments. Me too ! I mean it's like those dumb spammers who like to 'patronise' your blog come tag such ugly stuff, and hoping that the author would actually realise their existence and start to put up a 'tag - o - war ' with them, so that they can get entertainment.
Aren't these spammers lifelessly evil?
I guess they're just trying to add on to the 毒舌 population? =x
Oh well, you may comment on this among yourselves, flame me, do whatsoever you like.
But I'm just trying to state my point. :D
♥ Clararararara
10.10.08