<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1119339965675090939?origin\x3dhttp://clara-andsomepsychoproblem.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Give it to ya till you're screaming my name.

Biography

The name is Clara. I'm made up of mischief and mayhem. I like to kiss girls and flip their skirts. :D No, I'm straight. I love my boyfriend.


Tagboard


Linksboard

ALICIA
AMELIA
BERNYCE
CALVIN
ELISE
♥♥HONGKAI♥♥
JULIANA
JULIAN
KAIQI
KESIN♥
KEVIN
RAINIE♥
VANESSA♥
XINYI♥

Pastentries

♥ 2007.09
♥ 2007.10
♥ 2007.11
♥ 2007.12
♥ 2008.01
♥ 2008.02
♥ 2008.03
♥ 2008.04
♥ 2008.05
♥ 2008.06
♥ 2008.07
♥ 2008.08
♥ 2008.09
♥ 2008.10
♥ 2008.11
♥ 2008.12
♥ 2009.01
♥ 2009.02
♥ 2009.03
♥ 2009.04
♥ 2009.05
♥ 2009.06
♥ 2009.07
♥ 2009.08
♥ 2009.09
♥ 2009.10
♥ 2009.11
♥ 2009.12
♥ 2010.01
♥ 2010.02
♥ 2010.03
♥ 2010.04
♥ 2010.05


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


9.10.08

Exactly a week away to O's.
Hip hip hurray !

And I've got my fair share of rewards and retributions.
And I don't like to do the TenYearsSeries.
Their questions are all so kuku. -.-

They actually expect me to state what properties does that unknown compound Q have judging from the dot,circle and cross diagram.

The options were:

1. the compound has high boiling point. 2. the compound is liquid at room temperature. 3. the particles of the compound collide at low temperatures. 4. the compound is a solid

Act cute uh uhs !

Kay whatever, that aside. Went to config my phone. Ended up wasting my money travelling, all I had to do was to dial the number. Annnnnnnnnd! the electronic operator really pissed me off :/
Ate lunch, waited for the rain to stop and went over to Kesin's place.
Ended up studying at some noisy place :/ Dear Kesin said: 'FOCUS!'
Like real, she spent the time going toilet, buying drinks reply textes and people watching. :/


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Retro King!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Retro ah-toot. LOLS !


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love snuggling underneath the mattress.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My OWN drawings on my shoe.

*I had a bad day. :(

♥ Clararararara
9.10.08