Woke up near noon, prepared and met up with Va.
Headed to Lot One to get her belt done, and took 190 to Far East.
Kesin and Jon joined us on the bus otw there, they almost missed us. LOL.
Upon arrival, the skies decided to change their colours again - greyish black.
Oh whatever. Went in and passed by another hair extension shop.
TOTALLY HAD THE URGE TO BARGE IN AND GET MY DAMNED HAIR DONE!
Girlfriends stopped me just in time. Haish !
Went to HE&SHE to look see look see, while Va bought some accessories.
I wanted to buy shades, but found none to my liking cos they all looked almost the same yet their prices differed by so much ! -.-
Finally our dear Va was feeling a little hungry, and decided to dine at Gelare's.
Had my first meal of the day - Ham and Cheese Sandwich.
YUMMMMMMMMMMMY. * Okay, everything tastes yummy when you're damn damn hungry
After that, I declared myself broke. *Cos I was cash-strapped.
Waited for 190 back to Panjang, which bloody made me staaaaaaand for tehholejerney. Grrrrr!
K whatever, headed back to Kesin's hse to let her bathe and stuff.
Went to BPP. Slacked at Starbucks, drank hot chocolate and eventually I lost my voice.
Left, and after that home sweet home.
It's been quite awhile since I've last seen you, and you seem so distant to me. I look at you like an alien from outerspace.The words you speak seemed like some weird language from some unknown country.I'm beginning to treat you like a stranger.I don't know what's gone wrong with me.Maybe, we've all drifted apart. Don't you think so ?
♥ Clararararara
2.9.08