Went to 163 at 9 last night with my girls.
Ate my Claypot noodles ( COMFORT FOOD MANZXZXZX! )
Had chit chats and accompanied Jasmine to the playground to play .
In between eating, I had this vision:
'Eh, I just had this vision zoom past. It's like 10, 20 years later where we all got married and had our kids while Kesin's still.... 'Single and Having Loads of Fun', and we sat by the beach and watch her running around with our kids playing with them while we these mummies sit back and relax and ejoy the sunset. Don't you think it's really funny?'
Vanessa and Kesin paused and thought about it for awhile.
And bursted out laughing.
Va said : ' Eh really leis! Imagine uh we all got married and Kesin's still single, she'll be all of our kids de Ah yi lor! '
Kesin: ' Hahahahaha! Ya lor ya lor! Quickly give birth to one and let me play with it lei! ^^ '
Me: '=.= Hello hello, you've been saying this for a few days alr, you want you go give birth to it yourself.'
Then we all came to a conclusion..
Va has a long term target - Kaiqi. We predicted that she will be married to him in about 5-6 years time?
I would maybe just marry one of my exes or my current boyfriend and have a kid. Which is like.... LOL?
KESIN LEI ?
Va and I told her that she has NO TARGET, DATES AIMLESSLY AND ENDLESSLY . And that her expectations were sky high. LOLS!
Picky sia this girl of mine.
And now I wonder,
Would our premonitions come true?
♥ Clararararara
6.9.08