<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1119339965675090939?origin\x3dhttp://clara-andsomepsychoproblem.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Give it to ya till you're screaming my name.

Biography

The name is Clara. I'm made up of mischief and mayhem. I like to kiss girls and flip their skirts. :D No, I'm straight. I love my boyfriend.


Tagboard


Linksboard

ALICIA
AMELIA
BERNYCE
CALVIN
ELISE
♥♥HONGKAI♥♥
JULIANA
JULIAN
KAIQI
KESIN♥
KEVIN
RAINIE♥
VANESSA♥
XINYI♥

Pastentries

♥ 2007.09
♥ 2007.10
♥ 2007.11
♥ 2007.12
♥ 2008.01
♥ 2008.02
♥ 2008.03
♥ 2008.04
♥ 2008.05
♥ 2008.06
♥ 2008.07
♥ 2008.08
♥ 2008.09
♥ 2008.10
♥ 2008.11
♥ 2008.12
♥ 2009.01
♥ 2009.02
♥ 2009.03
♥ 2009.04
♥ 2009.05
♥ 2009.06
♥ 2009.07
♥ 2009.08
♥ 2009.09
♥ 2009.10
♥ 2009.11
♥ 2009.12
♥ 2010.01
♥ 2010.02
♥ 2010.03
♥ 2010.04
♥ 2010.05


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


20.9.08

Unable to 'chu sua' with them today, as I had breathing problems in the middle of the night last night.
Went to the Polyclinic today again, did some X-rays, ECG and whatnots.
Found out that I've irregular heartbeats.
They've referred me to SGH for more cardio checkups. But the date ain't confirmed yet.
I'm afraid that they might further proceed to more complicated tests, or even an operation.
O.O!!!

Think I'll freak out by then.
But anyways, should anything happen to me....... *choy choy

I would like my photo to be coloured, (please put the prettiest photo that I've, my photos can be found in my PICTURES FOLDER, and NEW FOLDER in the desktop. Girlfriends and everyone else are welcome to choose the most beautiful photo of me. =) )

It to be like a party, nobody's supposed to cry. (seriously I'm a crybaby myself, so I super can't stand people who cry. I'll start crying along with them. )

Play nice party music. ( my music can be found at my pictures folder. Kesin should know where it is)

Everyone to wear colourful clothes. (don't like people who wear really dark clothes, like as if they're emo people. I don't like uhs. )

Oh yea oh yea, I'm kinda afraid of heat and dirt.
So uhh, I don't know what to plan about my burial.



But seriously. I've planned all this all along. I'm not joking.

♥ Clararararara
20.9.08