I'm lazy to blog you know you know?
I 'm seriously running out of ideas on what to blog.
Oh oh ! I've taken up a new interest. Like whatever.
Oh oh oh ! And this week's highlight -
High Class and Low Class.
I shan't disclose who this person is, so I shall name this person 'It'.
One particular morning in Biology class, It was talking to its classmate. It was criticising one of my classmate on how bitchy she was, and the topic got carried kinda far. I wasn't really listening as I was doing my own stuff. Suddenly, It blurted out: "她真的很 Low Class what! Live in HDB, no money no nothing. I live in condo, and have
TWO CARS! TWO CARS! She leis? Live in HDB only! So poor so low class! "
My classmate and I were appalled by It's behaviour, and merely shrugged It with a laugh.
After recess, we had English lesson in the com lab. And the rest in the class came in and started saying " ___ very 'high class' uhs ! , ____ 她讲你 low class lei! ". It became unhappy and sulked for the whole lesson.
After lesson, It came back to the classroom and was shocked by the sight of its table - smeared with some preservative powder and water, and its chair was faulty. It could not take it and ran out of the classroom. It went to the Blue Room hoping to complain, while I stayed in class to be bombarded by the class's questions.
So the main point is, why would It say such a thing? Is It nuts or something? Doesn't she know the consequences of saying such things? I mean, didn't she even think of how people would react after she blurted out those words? What a dumbfuck.
Totally, she's such a dumbfuck bimbo. Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd! Most Singaporeans live in HDB flats, don't you know ? But oh well I guess when you head out you see the HDB flats as some shopping centers? Guess you don't have much intelligence up there uhs uhs ?
You do not know who are you messing with, little girl. You and your dirty little secrets. =D
♥ Clararararara
27.9.08