Devastated upon the news,
did not know how to react.
Saw your eyes swollen and red with tears,
it really broke my heart.
I wanted to give you a hug so so badly,
but I just didn't have the courage to.
I only kept quiet and stood at a distance.
Emotions were eager to express themselves,
but I didn't know how to.
I could only sit in a corner quietly and cry so very loudly.
I'm sorry that I've broken your heart, but I know,
'Sorry' can't replace your loss.
Please take care of yourself when I'm gone,
do take your meals and don't stay out too late.
We all love you .
PS: Auntie, don't worry. Go in peace, we'll all take care of your son. Find inner peace in Paradise, and live happily at the other end. We all love you very much. <3
With love,
Ah girl.
*I'll always remember our joke about the soap and J. =))
♥ Clararararara
16.9.08