<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1119339965675090939?origin\x3dhttp://clara-andsomepsychoproblem.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Give it to ya till you're screaming my name.

Biography

The name is Clara. I'm made up of mischief and mayhem. I like to kiss girls and flip their skirts. :D No, I'm straight. I love my boyfriend.


Tagboard


Linksboard

ALICIA
AMELIA
BERNYCE
CALVIN
ELISE
♥♥HONGKAI♥♥
JULIANA
JULIAN
KAIQI
KESIN♥
KEVIN
RAINIE♥
VANESSA♥
XINYI♥

Pastentries

♥ 2007.09
♥ 2007.10
♥ 2007.11
♥ 2007.12
♥ 2008.01
♥ 2008.02
♥ 2008.03
♥ 2008.04
♥ 2008.05
♥ 2008.06
♥ 2008.07
♥ 2008.08
♥ 2008.09
♥ 2008.10
♥ 2008.11
♥ 2008.12
♥ 2009.01
♥ 2009.02
♥ 2009.03
♥ 2009.04
♥ 2009.05
♥ 2009.06
♥ 2009.07
♥ 2009.08
♥ 2009.09
♥ 2009.10
♥ 2009.11
♥ 2009.12
♥ 2010.01
♥ 2010.02
♥ 2010.03
♥ 2010.04
♥ 2010.05


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


15.8.08








Your dating personality profile:

Stylish - You do not lack for fashion sense. Style matters. You wouldn't want to be seen with someone who doesn't care about his appearance.
Liberal - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.
Adventurous - Just sitting around the house is not something that appeals to you. You love to be out trying new things and really experiencing life.
Your Top Ten Traits

1. Stylish
2. Liberal
3. Adventurous
4. Big-Hearted
5. Athletic
6. Funny
7. Intellectual
8. Practical
9. Wealthy/Ambitious
10. Outgoing
Your date match profile:

Adventurous - You are looking for someone who is willing to try new things and experience life to its fullest. You need a companion who encourages you to take risks and do exciting things.
Conservative - Forget liberals, you need a conservative match. Political discussions interest you, and a conservative will offer the viewpoint you need.
Big-Hearted - You want someone compassionate, someone gentle and kind. A loving, nurturing person will fill that hole in your life.
Your Top Ten Match Traits

1. Adventurous
2. Conservative
3. Big-Hearted
4. Outgoing
5. Athletic
6. Religious
7. Practical
8. Stylish
9. Wealthy/Ambitious
10. Traditional


Take the Dating Profile Quiz at Would I Date You



Did this when I blog-hopped at Edward's. LOL.




Now in school - Recess, and I only have one free period today. =/I've triple Maths later at 11, SIAN! Please don't make me fall asleep. I NEED TO CONCENTRATE! Better get my hair done before Miss Ang nags at me again later. Lol. Haven't gottten ample sleep for the week, as I'm not feeling that okay - slight flu and fever. I keep sneezing non stop, and my feet are cold as ice. =//


Next week's the English O level Oral exam. Hope I won't stutter and utter rubbish like I almost did during my Chinese


Oh oh! And I'm meeting Ying DARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLING later to do my hair and stuff. Pity Boyfriend has his own programs too, if not can meet him later. Hehs!



Everything will go just fine for you. No worries! =))


MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY LOVES!

♥ Clararararara
15.8.08