<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1119339965675090939?origin\x3dhttp://clara-andsomepsychoproblem.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Give it to ya till you're screaming my name.

Biography

The name is Clara. I'm made up of mischief and mayhem. I like to kiss girls and flip their skirts. :D No, I'm straight. I love my boyfriend.


Tagboard


Linksboard

ALICIA
AMELIA
BERNYCE
CALVIN
ELISE
♥♥HONGKAI♥♥
JULIANA
JULIAN
KAIQI
KESIN♥
KEVIN
RAINIE♥
VANESSA♥
XINYI♥

Pastentries

♥ 2007.09
♥ 2007.10
♥ 2007.11
♥ 2007.12
♥ 2008.01
♥ 2008.02
♥ 2008.03
♥ 2008.04
♥ 2008.05
♥ 2008.06
♥ 2008.07
♥ 2008.08
♥ 2008.09
♥ 2008.10
♥ 2008.11
♥ 2008.12
♥ 2009.01
♥ 2009.02
♥ 2009.03
♥ 2009.04
♥ 2009.05
♥ 2009.06
♥ 2009.07
♥ 2009.08
♥ 2009.09
♥ 2009.10
♥ 2009.11
♥ 2009.12
♥ 2010.01
♥ 2010.02
♥ 2010.03
♥ 2010.04
♥ 2010.05


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


15.8.08

Went to Cineleisure to watch Meet Dave with Girlfriends!

The show was hilarious, once the show started we couldn't stop laughing!

'I'm Dave MingChang.'

'Welcome to Old Navy!'

Eddie Murphy's actions are seriously 1001% FUNNNNNNY! His goofy antics kept the audience entertained.

But halfway through the movie, a fight broke out between two audiences, which was a total turn-off during the show. That Cheeeeeena man was like screaming at the top of his voice and kicked the other man down the stairs. How cruel. Tsk tsk. SPOILER!!

Girlfriends and I didn't care much as we were concentrating on the show. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

After the movie, Ying and I sped off to Taka to catch the bus back to Panjang, as she was running late for her dinner. I headed to Boyfriend's house. AGAINNNNNNN~ HE WAS GAMING THE WHOLE NIGHT THROUGH. GRRRRRR!! Tsk tsk, gamers. =.=

Had to entertain myself while he lagged his computer by mobbing. =.= Smart aleck ehs?

But anywaaaaaaaaays, HAPPY FIRST MONTH DARLING!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥

OVERALL RATING FOR MEET DAVE - 9.5/10

*Actually I don't know what happened to the 0.5 marks, but IT'S HIGHLY RECCOMMENDED FOR A GOOD LAUGH!

OHOH! AND AND UHHH... OH YA! LET'S MEET UP MORE OFTEN TO HAVE A GIRLFRIEND'S GATHERING ONE DAY UH UHS!!

MORE MOVIES AND MORE FUN WITH MY TWO GIRLFRIENDS!

BIG BIG ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥S!

♥ Clararararara
15.8.08