I'm not home now, at ♥'s place.
That boy, nagged at me to wake him once i'm up.
In the end, he slept till1. -.-
Irritating uhs! Supposed to be out quite some time ago, and now he's just awakened, blur blur de and hanging around the hse with his cig. -.-
EH HELLO HELLO! GO BATHE LEIS!! SMELLY CANS!
#$@#$@#$*fainted due to his 'MAN-LY SMELL'
He'd better bathe now if not I'm sooo gonna whack his ass alr.
I'm bored to death.
PS: I don't wanna watch horror ghost shows with you alr! Stupid ass left me alone in the room while you disappear outside dunno do what with your cig! Irritating! How nice of you to leave me alone with your blanket and your TV while you go to your bro's room lor!
Win liao win liaos. Jitao win dao wan alr!
Watched STAY ALIVE
ALONE in his room yesterday evening. Bloody freaked me out cans! Sickening show left me with nightmares last night. Now I don't dare to get out of bed to drink water liaos. See la! all your fault. __
And now i also don't dare to play computer games late in the night alrdy, thanks to STAY ALIVE. T.T
*I kept seeing something.somebody walk past the hall while i was MSN-ing last night. X_X Hope it's not real. T.T
PSPS: ♥'s so nice to let me have 'personal bonding time with his TV' while he goes to his bro's room to talk abt MS. -.- Leaving me fending for my life in that room. HAISH! ♥ is SOOOOOOOO nice lor hors!
♥ Clararararara
20.7.08