<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1119339965675090939?origin\x3dhttp://clara-andsomepsychoproblem.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Give it to ya till you're screaming my name.

Biography

The name is Clara. I'm made up of mischief and mayhem. I like to kiss girls and flip their skirts. :D No, I'm straight. I love my boyfriend.


Tagboard


Linksboard

ALICIA
AMELIA
BERNYCE
CALVIN
ELISE
♥♥HONGKAI♥♥
JULIANA
JULIAN
KAIQI
KESIN♥
KEVIN
RAINIE♥
VANESSA♥
XINYI♥

Pastentries

♥ 2007.09
♥ 2007.10
♥ 2007.11
♥ 2007.12
♥ 2008.01
♥ 2008.02
♥ 2008.03
♥ 2008.04
♥ 2008.05
♥ 2008.06
♥ 2008.07
♥ 2008.08
♥ 2008.09
♥ 2008.10
♥ 2008.11
♥ 2008.12
♥ 2009.01
♥ 2009.02
♥ 2009.03
♥ 2009.04
♥ 2009.05
♥ 2009.06
♥ 2009.07
♥ 2009.08
♥ 2009.09
♥ 2009.10
♥ 2009.11
♥ 2009.12
♥ 2010.01
♥ 2010.02
♥ 2010.03
♥ 2010.04
♥ 2010.05


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


24.6.08

Today's the second day of school,
And I feel the strain on my body and mind.
TOTALLY CUI DIAO MANS!
For these two days I've been looking and behaving like a zombie.
No sleep, no rest, exercise my mind - studying and doing TYS and stuff all day.


Gosh, now i get to taste the start of my 'Prep for O's' life.
SAY BYE TO LALA-LAND AND HI TO HELL IN ZHENGHUA. X_X
I super miss my bed, that nua nua comfy bed for me to roll around.


May this hectic life of mine be over, real soon.
And results come in at the same time. =)



I wanna do this to O's:
Photobucket
*focus on me. XD
And I'll miss tanning too!
Photobucket
AND I WANNA EAT FONDUE RIGHT NOW!
Photobucket
GO SHOPPING!
Photobucket
RETURN TO MY CHILDHOOD DAYS...
Photobucket
AND LASTLY... ONCE O'S ARE OVER,
I WILL....

Photobucket
FREAKING JUMP FOR JOY UHS!
CHALET, CLUBBING, TANNING, SHOPPING, K-BOXING, OVERSEAS TRIP,
WAAAAAIT FOR MEEEEEEEEE!

♥ Clararararara
24.6.08