Kesin, Fat, Da, Jason and I went for a movie on Wednesday - Don't mess with the Zohan.
It's freaking funny cans! But the story plot was kinda, you know, no so interesting.
But that's okays.
The whole theater was like laughing non stop, the show was like making you laugh from the start till the end.
But we missed like 10-15 mins of he show, as we were queuing up for popcorn.
The ending was kinda lame, but overall i'm rating it 8/10.
no wait, 8.5/10 for the super funny antics that adam sandler performed.
Zohan is like... so powerful, like a superhero.
He can do anything, srsly anything man!
He can unscrew the corkscrews with his tongue. *Yeas, but we all know that that was just camera tricks, but who cares if it's for real?*
WATCHED KUNGFU PANDA ONLINE LAST NIGHT, THE SHOW WASN'T THAT INTERESTING AS I'VE EXPECTED. SO YEAS, GIVING IT A 6.5/10?
AND I MISS GIRLFRIENDS!
GIRLS, WHEN ARE WE ALL GONNA MEET UP WHEN WE'RE ALL SPLIT UP INTO DIFFERENT PLACES?
I MISS ALL OF YOU!!
PLEASE LET ME AND MY GIRLS MEET UP TOGETHER, FOR JUST ONE DAY. ONEEEEEEEEEE DAY!!!
*GOSH I MISS MY DARLING GIRLFRIENDS.
♥ Clararararara
27.6.08