<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1119339965675090939?origin\x3dhttp://clara-andsomepsychoproblem.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Give it to ya till you're screaming my name.

Biography

The name is Clara. I'm made up of mischief and mayhem. I like to kiss girls and flip their skirts. :D No, I'm straight. I love my boyfriend.


Tagboard


Linksboard

ALICIA
AMELIA
BERNYCE
CALVIN
ELISE
♥♥HONGKAI♥♥
JULIANA
JULIAN
KAIQI
KESIN♥
KEVIN
RAINIE♥
VANESSA♥
XINYI♥

Pastentries

♥ 2007.09
♥ 2007.10
♥ 2007.11
♥ 2007.12
♥ 2008.01
♥ 2008.02
♥ 2008.03
♥ 2008.04
♥ 2008.05
♥ 2008.06
♥ 2008.07
♥ 2008.08
♥ 2008.09
♥ 2008.10
♥ 2008.11
♥ 2008.12
♥ 2009.01
♥ 2009.02
♥ 2009.03
♥ 2009.04
♥ 2009.05
♥ 2009.06
♥ 2009.07
♥ 2009.08
♥ 2009.09
♥ 2009.10
♥ 2009.11
♥ 2009.12
♥ 2010.01
♥ 2010.02
♥ 2010.03
♥ 2010.04
♥ 2010.05


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


22.6.08

It's funny how you think you really know yourself
Like you would never lose yourself to someone else
And I was up to thinking it was all about you and me
Silly, silly me.


I should have never listened to a word you said
But I was always giving into promises

I never should have gone for
I should have never longed for you no matter how hard it gets.

And I want this to be over
I so want this to be through
In the end somehow it always comes back to you.



'Cause everywhere I go
No matter what I do, boy
I just can't get you out of my head



So it annoys me
He wasn't man enough
To come and tell me
That I was never the one


Like you said I was
You could have told someone
You knew that you didn't love
Me anymore.



If you had only told me how you really felt
I could've put my feelings into someone else

But I was busy thinking that was where I was supposed to be
Silly, silly me.



But there was something about you that I couldn't resist
Can't put my finger on it but whatever it is
I never should have stood for
Knowing you're no good for me
That's the way it is

And I want it to be over
I so want it to be through
In the end somehow it always comes back to you


I tell myself
Get over you

It's so the right
Right thing to do
And just when I
Thought I was done
You pulled me in
For another run



I can't take this
I won't take this
I can't do this
I won't do it


Even if I know in the end somehow
It always comes back to you.

♥ Clararararara
22.6.08