



Have been hanging out at usual haunts,
with the usual people,
having the usual fun.
It was Dumplings Festival last week,
And i got to eat Grandma's home-made dumplings.
YUMMMMMMMMMMY! I LOVE HER NONYA DUMPLINGS!
Oh ya, the salad dressing from Japan is great too! I love ytd's salad, mummy was surprised that i ate so much veggies. LOL.
I've been a good girl by staying at home, doing practically nothing.
Well, at least I did something - EAT EAT EAT~!!
Due to so much rubbish tibits in my tummy now, I've hard time eating proper meals. My throat is about to go on a strike soon if I don't drink enough water. =((
ANYWAYS! I'VE VIDEOS AND PICTURES THAT ARE KINDA OVERDUE FOR Y'ALL TO SEE!
ONE IS A CANDID VIDEO OF MY GETTING MY HAIR DONE BY THE HAIRSTYLIST AT THE PHOTO SHOOT,
THE OTHER TWO ARE VIDEOS OR FATFAT SINGING! ENJOY UHS!!
PEEEEEEEEKTURES!





VIDEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOBv9WI_qGs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGAbMVqWJYc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR5SkXo3eVU
♥ Clararararara
9.6.08