Boy could you tell me what to do?
could you guide me to my next step?
could you spend a tiny lil' bit of your precious time with me?
could you not neglect me?
could you not leave me in a corner?
I know that you have your restrictions,
and I have mine too.
And i tried to overlook all that.
But it seems like the situation has worsened.
I tried to ignore, i tried to close one eye.
And i hoped that one day you would be free.
This is the third week.
Oh well, i can't do anything eventually. Can I?
You're apologetic, then what about me?
For three Fridays i've been waiting,
and each one you say that you got caught up with school work.
I believed.
How many more Fridays am i going to wait?
事情已发生了, 我也发火了, 你却只能说 Sorry?
And i really don't want this to happen to us,
but.... I really don't know what to do anymore.
I can't possibly continue waiting, right?
I'm in a dilemma.
could you please tell me what to do?
I seriously miss every bit of you, my ♥.
I don't wanna see this relationship go to waste, seriously.




♥ Boy i really miss ya.
♥ Clararararara
29.5.08