let's talk abt yesterday.
I ONLY SLEPT FOR 4 HOURS.
THE FREAKIN' WHITE CHOC MOCHA VENTI MADE ME HIGH FOR LIKE 7 FREAKIN HOURS AND I FREAKIN COULD SLP TILL IT WAS LIKE ABT 4?
GOSH WAD KINDA COFFEE IS THIS?
normally after i drink coffee i can slp better. but this time it did the opposite. =(((((
THE WORLD HAS TURNED UPSIDE DOWN!
had piano lesson at 9. slept till 8.58 then i slowly rise and shine. LOLS!
after that went t look for YINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG and YEYE.
delivered KFC to va's hse.
short session of mahjong, kbkbkb.
finally got our asses outta the house.
went home for lunch. ANG MOH MEE POK - SPAGHETTI.
and here i am, NUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-ING.
these lucky bitches of mine are always busy, don't have time to spend with me siaaaa!
no luhs, hahas.
BUT I STILL MISS AND LOVE THEM!
and last reminder KAYABOYBOY,
DON'T ACT CUTE LE LUHHHHHHHHHH!
CHAO TRANNY!
and you can't do anything to me cos i've things to blackmail you abt.
so.. i've something to show you.





i flipped through my photobucket and found some photos from last year.
it's seeping in..



♥ Clararararara
20.4.08